Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, Canada! team spirit...

Go Canada!


'dazzling lakes, stunning beaches, beautiful landscapes with never ending skies, trees ablaze with fall colour, sleek cityscapes, cosmopolitan cafes full of delicious treats...'

I moved to Canada with my family, from England nearly 2 years ago & settled in the 'feel good' town of Cobourg on the breathtaking shores of Lake Ontario. I find wherever I travel in this beautiful, I'm uplifted by the most wonderful sights, scents and sounds.

These inspired me to create something special that would evoke all the feel good senses and bring a smile to the face. I am not alone...
I have discovered a tremendous wealth of creative, innovative & hugely talented artisans in an astoundingly wide variety of different fields, country wide.
They did not hesitate to welcome me into a new family - Oh, Canada Team Etsy

View their remarkable work & feel their warmth at...




No comments:

Post a Comment